Feature_Pages > Access statement
Holcombe House is located on level ground on Abbey Road, Llandudno. Both the promenade and town centre are located within a few minutes walk.
* Parking is available either in the small car park at the rear of the property (approached from Llewelyn Avenue) or alternatively outside on the road (Abbey Road/Llewelyn Avenue). There are no parking restrictions on the road.
Directions are as follows:-
Follow signs to the seafront and head towards the pier keeping the sea on your right and hotels on your left. At the give way sign near the cenotaph, turn left. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and at the next mini-roundabout turn right into Arvon Avenue. At the junction of Arvon Avenue and Abbey Road, Holcombe House can be seen on the opposite corner.
* Local railway station and bus network close by.
* Holcombe House is within three minutes walk of the main shopping area.
* There are three wide steps up from the front path to the entrance of the Guest House.
* Access to Holcombe House from the car park is via nine downward stone steps, and then follows the path around the building to the front path. Alternatively guests may prefer to walk around the perimeter of the building and approach Holcombe House via the front path.
* The front entrance takes you into the hallway and the ground floor is level throughout.
* There are NO bedrooms at ground floor level and NO public toilets in any of the public areas.
* All bedrooms are at first and second floor level.
* Access to the first floor bedrooms is up 10 steps to a small landing area and then a further 4 steps. The second floor bedrooms are approached by a further 9 steps, a small landing and a further 7 steps.
*There is no lift available.
* Assistance with luggage is available, if required.
* All bedrooms have cordless kettles and remote control TVs.
* A large print menu can be provided on request.
* Mobile phone network available and WIFI internet access from all bedrooms and public areas.
* A cordless telephone handset on the house phone line can be made available to guests.
* All staff are trained under the Welcome Host scheme ( Gold award).
If guests have any concerns relating to the above, please phone and we will happily discuss your specific requirements. We want you to have a stress free and enjoyable stay with us.